Open access policy
Acta Medica Peruana (AMP) gives free immediate open access to its contents, based on the principle that states that giving the public free access to scientific research helps global knowledge exchange. AMP uses the Creative Commons Atribución 4.0 internacional (CC BY 4.0) which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, provided they are duly cited and taking into consideration the copyright, established in Legislative Decree 822, Law on the Copyright, of Peru.
- World Health Organization https://www.who.
- Plan S https://www.coalition-s.org/
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors https://www.icmje.org/
- COPE Core practices: https://
- REWARD: https://www.thelancet.
- EQUATOR (Enhancing the QUAlity and Transparency Of health Research): https://www.
- Good Publication Practice (GPP) Guidelines for Company-Sponsored Biomedical Research: 2022 Update. https://www.ismpp.org/
gpp-2022#:~:text=GPP%202022% 20is%20the%20third, publications%2C%20and% 20policies%20and%20procedures